Because sometimes one bracelet is less than enough, let’s look at the various ways you can layer your bracelets like a pro as well as some general tips!
- It is always a good idea to stack similar style bracelets. You could stack a few identical ones but it is best to go for a few variations of the same style.
- Thin, stretch band bracelets are usually good for the job and less noisy. These bracelets stay put so you may stack as many as you’d like without them moving up and down your arm whenever you move.
- Sometimes breaking out of the rules and experimenting with bracelets of different shapes and thicknesses is just the right thing to do. Do not be afraid to mix different materials, colours, sized and just be creative!
- It is a good idea to wear bracelets only on one arm in order to make a bigger statement.
- Mix your bracelet stack with your hand watch or other accessories in order to achieve a more interesting texture.
- Ultimately, make sure that your stack of bracelets matches your overall style.