1. What is the standard order fulfillment time?
The standard order fulfillment time depends primarily on the shipping option that you have selected.
Currently I offer two options for delivery:
- Standard registered – As I am shipping out of European Union, most of the orders under this options will take approximately
10 business days to deliver to another EU country. For non-EU countries the delivery will take longer under this option at
approximately up to 4 weeks.
- Priority registered – This is a much quicker option of delivery. Shipping to EU countries will be less than 7 business days and
shipping to non-EU countries such as US should normally not exceed 10 business days.
2. Will ordering five or more items affect my order fulfillment time?
No, the number of items that you have purchased will not affect the order fulfillment time or the associated costs.
4. Is expedited handling available?
Yes. When going through the checkout process, please select the priority registered option. This will ensure that your shipment is sent with the fastest
available option as described in point 1 above.
5. How is the shipping cost calculated?
The shipping cost charged on my website is applied as a fixed flat fee under two different delivery options (Standard registered or Priority Registered).
The cost charged does not depend on the weight or dimensions of the products sold on my website.
6. Which shipping carriers do you use?
As all the orders will be shipped out from Limassol, Cyprus, the national carrier Cyprus Post EMS is used for fulfilling all deliveries.
7. How can I track delivery of my package?
Standard Shipping – the package will be sent with registered mail and a tracking code will be made available once the order is dispatched.
You may track your order at any time by going to the following page and inserting your tracking code:
Priority Registered – the package will be sent with EMS priority registered mail and a tracking code will be provided. You may track your
order at any time by going to the following page and inserting your tracking code:
8. Why was my package undeliverable?
Our carriers may deem a package undeliverable for one of the following reasons:
- Incorrect Address. If the address is incorrect or outdated, the package is typically returned to Helena G by the carrier or
the unintended recipient. Please double-check your address carefully when placing a new order.
- Illegible Shipping Label. In rare cases, it is possible that the address label became illegible during the shipping and handling process.
- Failed Delivery Attempts. Most of our carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. If after three attempts the carrier
determines that the package is undeliverable, the package will be returned to Helena G.
- Refused by Recipient. If the recipient of the package refuses delivery, the package will be returned to Helena G and determined undeliverable.
9. Which countries do you ship to?
I ship to all countries. Worldwide.
10. How long does it take to receive a custom ordered product?
Though this primarily depends on the nature of the order, under normal circumstances a single custom ordered product should take approximately 2 weeks to
complete (subject to availability of the specific requested materials). You should then add the standard shipping delivery times as stated in point 1 on this page.